In this article, we will see the technical analysis of Ethereum, Ethereum price prediction and will also answer the question, Will Ethereum reach to $5000 in 2023?
Ethereum is a decentralized, open-source blockchain platform that enables the creation of smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps). It was created in 2015 by Vitalik Buterin, a programmer and co-founder of Bitcoin Magazine. Ethereum is often referred to as a “world computer” because it allows anyone to run arbitrary code (called smart contracts) on the network.
Ethereum has its own cryptocurrency, called Ether (ETH). Ether is used to pay for the computational resources required to run smart contracts and dApps on the Ethereum network. It can also be bought and sold on cryptocurrency exchanges like any other cryptocurrency.
Read Also: Strongest bitcoin price prediction, bitcoin technical analysis today
In addition to running smart contracts, the Ethereum platform also supports the creation of decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) and decentralized finance (DeFi) applications. These are decentralized systems that are not controlled by any single entity, but rather operate on the Ethereum blockchain according to a set of rules encoded in their smart contracts.
Use cases of Ethereum:
Here are a few examples of use cases for Ethereum:
- Decentralized finance (DeFi): Ethereum is used to create decentralized exchanges and financial applications that let users manage their assets without the aid of a traditional financial middleman.
- Supply chain management: Systems for managing the supply chain that are transparent, immutable, and increase efficiency while lowering the risk of fraud can be built using Ethereum.
- Identity verification: By using Ethereum to create decentralized networks, it is possible to manage personal data safely and privately.
- Voting systems: Ethereum may be used to create transparent and secure voting systems that can be applied to both corporate governance and political elections.
- Predictive markets: Ethereum is used to build decentralized platforms for creating and trading predictions on various events.
- Gaming: Non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which are used to represent in-game items that can be purchased, sold, and exchanged, are built into decentralized gaming platforms using Ethereum.
- Social media: Decentralized social media networks that promise to give people more control over their data and content are built using Ethereum.
Read Also: Which cryptocurrency is best to invest in 2023?
Current price of Ethereum is $1,385 and trading volume is about 47 billion in last 24 hours. Currently, it is in bullish trend.
On the 1 day time frame, Ethereum has crossed its first resistance level at $1,357 and shows an uptrend in its price. Now it is approaching its next resistance level at $1,621. On Jan 6 of this year, 9 MA crosses MA 50 and price is above MA 50 which shows strong uptrend.
Now, $1,357 level is works as support level, 2nd support level is $1,110 and 3rd support level is $983 followed by 4th support level is $555. Let’s take a view on resistance levels, 1st resistance level is $1,6241, 2nd resistance level is $1,784, 3rd resistance level is $2,032 followed by 4th resistance level at $2,543.
Additionally, 3rd support level and 4th support level is very strong support levels if these levels breaks then we can expect a good fall in its prices. While 2nd resistance level posses a strong resistance. And if 2nd resistance breaks then we expect a good uptrend.
Ethereum Price Predictions:
Now on the basis of chart patterns and candlesticks with advanced technical analysis we are going to predict the price of Ethereum.
Ethereum price prediction 2023:
According to crypto experts, after the technical analysis, the low of Ethereum can be $1,790and its high can reach to $2,401.
Ethereum price prediction 2025:
The experts in this field of crypto world have analyzed its present value and its market fluctuations and predicted that its drops to its low at $2,920 while it can boom to its high at $3,671.
Ethereum price prediction 2027:
Based on the Ethereum forecast, the coin may have a potential high and potential low of $4,625 and $3,687, respectively.
Ethereum price prediction 2030:
Price forecasts for 2030 suggested that the coin may be building to a high peak. According to our Ethereum price prediction on the basis of advanced technical analysis, the token could eventually cost no less than $6,452, while Ethereum might reach a notable high of $7,500 by 2030.
Read Also: Shiba Inu price prediction, latest news
Will Ethereum reach to $5000 in 2023?
It is very difficult for Eth to reach $5000 in 2023. According to our advanced technical analysis, In this year its high can reach to $2,401.
Note: If You want to invest without wasting any time then open your account on Binance and start investing.
- Step 1 : Click on the given link (it will redirect to Binance website). https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=HRI2HNQ2
- Step 2 : Fill the desired boxes.
- Step 3 : Complete your KYC.
- Step 4 : Add funds from your bank account.
- Step 5 : You are now good to go to buy Bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.
Referral ID – HRI2HNQ2